- Prints, charms, buttons, keychains, stickers, etc.
- Most handmade items
- Undertale zines/fanbooks/doujinshi
- Musical albums/CDs that contain UNDERTALE remixes as <=30% of tracks
- One-off art commissions of UT characters are OK
- If you sell, please have played the game.
- You cannot use the UNDERTALE logo or put the name UNDERTALE on it, as it is trademarked.
- No t-shirts, apparel/clothing,* or machine-made figures or machine-made plushes.
- Do not compete with official
merch & acknowledge my copyright. If necessary, I can halt any unofficial item’s sale.
* Exception: if someone hand-made a few scarves, hats, cosplay, or accessories, it’d probably be OK. But if mass-produced, it could become a problem.
When in doubt, if hand-made and few, it’s OK. If mass-produced and machine/factory made, it’s not OK.
- If engaging in UNDERTALE activities at a con (selling, cosplaying, etc.), try to be respectful and give a good impression. Overall, UNDERTALE’s had a
positive effect on people who have played it. It’d be nice if it could have a positive effect on the rest of the world, too.
[ RULES SOURCE
- Selling any official artwork/material copyrighted by Toby Fox is prohibited. (This includes sprites from the game,
soundtracks, official logos, etc)
- All art must be created by the artist.
- No mass produced factory-made products. All items must be hand made/created by you.
- No clothing/apparel (shirts, hoodies, etc) is permitted unless completely handmade. Handmade hats, scarves, cosplay
items, accessories, etc. are OK.
- Fanbooks/Doujinshi/Fanfic is permitted.
- Regarding Undertale AUs:
- Underfell is allowed
- Crayon Queen's AUs are allowed, however if you profit off of her work, please donate to her Patreon.
- Flowerfell is NOT allowed to be sold, as requested by the creator
- Please be respectful of AU creators and be mindful of their stories and designs. Don’t sell anything you haven’t gotten permission to sell, and if you plan on bringing any AU fan merch to the
event, we will expect in good faith that you have gotten permission from the original creator to sell it.
- ATLANTALE has the right to ask you to remove any item(s) from your table if we suspect any foul play and disregard of these rules. Once you pay your rental fee, all rules listed within the Artist
Table PDF and on this page must be followed for the entire day of the event. If you cannot agree to those terms and conditions, then you cannot rent the table.
- 18+ artwork is permitted, however, artists selling such work should keep it well-censored (preferrably in a folder),
openly state that it is for 18+ only (such as with a sign or sticker stating the item's mature rating), and request a government issued photo ID to allow anyone to view and/or buy the mature
Additional rules are listed within the PDF file above.